Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life

I am sick today. Not deathly ill like a couple of months ago, but I'm feeling miserable none the less. The kids have been sick intermittently so it seems like there is always someone with an illness. Even Matt was feeling under the weather yesterday and that is very unusual. So we are sick and the weather sucks - I think I am starting to get cabin fever. When there is ice and snow, it is so yucky out and the kids complain about being cold if I force them out into the weather. It is so cold here and has been for while and I can't wait for Spring and the pool at the country club to open! I kept the kids home from preschool this week so we have had a lot of time together and I have had a lot of time for reflection and to be thankful for our truly blessed lives. Really, we are in good health (generally speaking), want for nothing, are in God's good graces (most days anyhow) and are just generally happy and thankful for it all. Some days I wonder what in the world could make this life better?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Thank it a good attitude to have Cat! Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.