Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dream

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was in the building where I went to elementary school. I was seeing the teachers who taught me from 2nd to 5th grade, Mrs. Maxwell, Mrs. Condict, Mrs. Williams and Mrs. Askins and they weren't saying anything but I had the overwhelming feeling I didn't belong there...and my dad was there. So strange. It was dark and it was like I was trying to hide. It seemed earie in my dream but in reality, I loved those teachers and that school. My only guess is that this is coming up because we are about to start kindergarden round-ups with Sadie. Interpretation anyone?

2 comments:

Lori said...

were you ever worried when your parents went to parent/teacher confences? I always held my breath till they got home to see if I was in trouble or not.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.