Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Addition

Well it has happened, we added to the family - via a new pet. We picked him up Sunday and we are all pretty excited about having him in our lives. Sadie has been begging for a pet for a while and even had a plastic worm she named Tiny that she carried around for a few days. She has been great at keeping him fed (so far). I keep saying he because we thought we had a name, Brutus.


But then I can't remember that for some weird reason so Rufus had been coming out of my mouth. The kids call him both so at this point we are undecided. He seems very calm and is semi-house broken. He HATES the cold weather and literally starts pulling at the door when we pick him up and take him out to potty. He tried some of my coffee yesterday and seems enamored by the stairs in the house therefore, we have to carry him with us. He doesn't seem to mind the kids at all! I think he'll blend in well.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You scared me, when I saw the topic. I was think "OH boy I see a lawsuit coming," He is really cute,and I'm really glad Sadie got her pet.

Trisha said...

We recently got a new pup, too. I don't know what we're thinking! As we don't have enough to do with 3 kids. Ha! They're a fun addition, though!