Monday, March 11, 2013

So it's been a few days since my last post and I still have blogging on my mind. Funny thing is, there is nothing crazy exciting or unusual going on that makes me think hey, the works needs to know this. And we aren't (as a family or me as a person) that interesting either. Just busy. Today I drove 45 minutes away while the kids were at school to a nursery and came home. Then I did something so sad. I watched a little series on YouTube, called Last Days I think. It's basically interviews of people who have terminal illnesses and about, well...their last days. Terribly sad. Enlightening. Humbling. Perspective. So then I picked up my kids and snuggled with them as best I could before they ran outside to play with friends. I am very thankful for my handfuls. We did homework and dinner. Now the house is quite as Matt and I read/blog to the sound of the rain outside. Boring. Maybe? But I love my life. I am homebody and there is no where else I'd rather be. Except maybe the beach. Maybe. :) Disclaimer: this was typed from my phone. I'll find the errors tomorrow.

No comments: