Thursday, December 4, 2008

Goings On

What has been going on with the Getz's latetly? Not much but we are still a whole lot of busy! With all the Christmas things, the birthdays, working and shopping, our time is very limited. We did manage to have a nice Thanksgiving and are looking forward to some snow. It has been snowing just a tiny bit almost everyday. I already have the kids snow suites ready to go. I have my once a month cooking club coming up and am excited about the menu we have planned. I have to make my gift tins and bake cookies for the neighbors. My good friend Megan should be giving birth any day now and Sadie swears it will be on her birthday, so I need to do something special for her. We also have a sing along at preschool coming up and a party for Sadie and Audrey. Sadie is going to be 5! Five, five, FIVE, can you believe it? My strong-willed, nurturing, curious and mini-me is growing up! And my baby, baby Audrey is turning TWO! Oh, my sweet baby girl is not so much a baby anymore. My, where has the time gone.

Wyatt's craft he made at our field trip with preschool.



Audrey in her big girl panties!


We almost didn't make this because I bought the kit forever ago and nearly forgot where I stashed it.


Audrey on the counter trying to sneak more candy.


This is the best shot I could get of the 3 of them and the house.


My goofballs!

Playing with the packing peanuts.



About to turn the big 0-5!


Wyatt pretending to be Ben 10. The child will wear anything except actual clothing.


My mom and step-dad with the kiddos.

3 comments:

Lori said...

oh my stars you are a busy gal aren't ya!? but isn't it the best!??? i mean just look at "ben 10" up there :-) too cute!

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

I've gotta say, your kiddos are cute little hams and I love that Wyatt never wants to wear clothes! FIVE is such a big number isn't it? We can get through it mama!

rebecca said...

aw cute pics :) looks and sounds like things are going well w/ the Getz!