Monday, November 24, 2008

A chance to breath...

After being deathly ill, the kids and I, and so much more work to do with my part-time job, I've been terribly exhausted. Not to mention my second job that I have been at for a month now. Thus, no new blogs lately. It sounds like I work all the time. I don't really. I try to only work while the kids sleep because I hate missing their waking hours. But I have been really busy so between their preschool and social activities and my enhanced work schedule, I miss them. So this week, I am totally from home. I am supposed to be working, I mean I am, just not a lot. So finally I feel like I have a chance to breath...and catch up on cleaning, and blogging.

What's new? Well, we are all over our horrid sicknesses. Sadie can ride a bike without training wheels. The kids put on a "show" for us Sunday night and it was a good one. Audrey can do forward rolls and tell everyone she is 3 though she's not quite two. Wyatt got a much needed hair cut so that his fro is tame again. We had 2 birthday parties Saturday. Sadie got to hang with girls from preschool and Wyatt was a bowling champ. This week my parents are coming to visit for my birthday and Thanksgiving. I've been trying to finish up my Christmas shopping. And Matt bought a 360. Is that Nintendo? I think so and I am regretting giving into that already.





4 comments:

Lori said...

wow sounds crazy girl! hope you're all feelin better. happy birthday this week and have a good turkey day :-)

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

WOW Look at Sadie go! I love Audrey's hair, too too funny! Little man is such a ham too! I'm glad you're feeling better! Looking forward to the combo birthday party in December!!!

Theresa said...

Are you working from home? Doing what? Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

rebecca said...

I'm not sure how I missed the pic of Audrey's hair, but it's too cute! Sadie....wow such a big girl. Abigail won't even attempt it with no training wheels yet.