Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged by Liz

I was taggged by Liz to put this on my blog. Enjoy!
10 years ago I was:

1. In college and a tad crazy! Okay, maybe more than a tad.

2. Driving the purple grape!

3. Looked really anorexic - that's what being naturally thin and poor will do to you.

4. Hoping to get out of Oklahoma never knowing one day I'd want to go back.

5. Living on ramen noodles, except on nights I had dates.

5 things on today’s to do list:

1. Laundry.

2. Clean/re-arrange closets and get out things for good will.

3. Find a recipe to toast pumpkin seeds.

4. Find a dessert for tonights dinner.

5. Enjoy my only day to not leave the house.

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Pasta, with yummy alfredo.

2. Cheese anything.

3. Trail mix.

4. Chocolate milk - the only way I get milk.

5. Bacon, I LOVE bacon!

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Build my dream home and if you know me, you know I can dream big!

2. Give family members lump sums to do as they wish.

3. Ensure college educations for my kids.

4. Invest.

5. Make sure my husband gets some really cool man toys, and vacations for us all!

5 places I have lived:

1. Oklahoma

2. San Diego, CA

3. Augusta,GA (N.Augusta, SC technically)

4. Columbia, SC

5. Topeka, KS

5 jobs I have had:

1. Cashier

2. Admin. Assistant

3. Medical records reviewer

4. Bartender - short lived thank goodness.

5. Call center call taker.

I have to pass this to others, and tag, if you read this your it!

2 comments:

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

The purple grape? What kind of car was this!? Share some of that naturally thin with the rest of us =) I LOVE CHOCOLATE MILK, a little obsessed with it, especially when pregnant =)

cattytg said...

It was a purple pontiac sunfire that looked like a grape!