Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Apple Festival

We went to the local Apple Festival. I had heard it was a lot of fun but it turned to be not much more than a glorified farmers market.The experience was so underwhelming I almost forgot to blog about it! Here are a few pictures I took anyway. There was music and we had a little picnic with overpriced, under seasoned food. The mini petting zoo was the highlight for Audrey and Sadie and Wyatt were kind of bored. The pony rides closed before we made our way to them. We did get to tour the old Prairie town buildings. But where the heck were the apples?









1 comment:

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

It used to be a lot more fun! I love the picture of Audrey at the piano! I have the same one of Parker at the piano when we went last year! The kids look bored! =)