Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy

May is filling up fast. Yesterday we held Wyatt's 4th Birthday party, and roughly 30 friends attended. Call me crazy, but it was fun. I think it might be the first birthday that he will ever remember and I think it was memorable. Next weekend I have a special getaway on Friday night, a baby shower on Saturday, Mother's Day and the circus on Sunday, then Wyatt's actual birthday on Monday. The next week I am having an Arbonne party followed by a weekend of hopefully finishing the basement. The next week I have my work trip to St. Louis and if I have enough energy, I plan to make it to my monthly once a month cooking group that I missed last month. Then for a couple of weeks we will have family in town. We are busy bees around here.

And did I mention that Wyatt gave Audrey a haircut? Poor thing, she doesn't have a lot to begin with. So now, being so short, it is especially frizzy and we can barely make her famous pig-tails.

This is Sadie acting a goofball at Wyatt's party.



Here is my Audrey striking a pose.

Here is Wy at his Pirate themed party and Wy again testing for his orange belt.

1 comment:

♥erin♥ said...

He was too cute at his party and I really enjoyed handing him his presents! he was sooo thankful and that always makes it much nicer!!