Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lately...

Well, lets see. Pre-school started. The weather cooled down and we made it to Huff-n-Puff 2008. The kids are doing fabulous at"school" but Audrey cries when we drop them off. Sad but cute! The first day we came home and she walked around asking, "Where's Sadie at"? She also has this new thing with dragging the pillows from the guest bed around the house and falling asleep on them. Sadie's newest thing is really wanted a pet. I'm not anti-pet, but I have enough on my plate as it is. I am thinking something very low maintenence. A turtle maybe. I'll take suggestions on this one. And Wyatt. He is still a Daddy's boy. He went out to scout hunting land with Matt the other day. He took his camo rain coat and frog rain boots. Wish I could have seen that!






No comments: