Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back to Pre-Baby...


weight that is! I've done it. Finally. I've been pregnant OR nursing concurrently since March of 2003 just up until October of 2007 and I haven't even been given a chance to shed my last few pounds of baby weight. And let me assure you, there will be no more babies. Matt has that taken care of. So unless hell freezes over, I am done. I loved every minute of it, except when Sadie constricted my kidney and it was the size of a grapefruit and when I had mastitis 3 times and my 3 hernias and...well except all that. I do look at pregnant women and get a tinge of jealously. I was a good incubator. The babies were all perfect and still are. However the body they left is not so perfect. I will NEVER get back my pre-baby body totally but I have half the battle won with my last few pounds gone. Yes, I am proud...and happy to be back to me somewhat.

No comments: