Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Keeping Up

So much for keeping up, right??? Well, not much has changed since my last entry. Life is still pretty uneventful, but great. Matt just got his vasectomy last Friday so we are done trying to repopulate the world. Thank goodness. I love the warmer (but not hot) weather and we spend a lot of our time outside. Audrey is on a good schedule now so life is getting easier with her. She is rolling over and cooing a lot and is so cute that sometimes I just want to lick her! Sadie is almost done with Mom's Day Out for the year so we will be searching for some kind of class to attend with her this summer. Ballet or gymnastics I am thinking. Wyatt will be two on the 11th, so we are looking forward to hosting a big shibang for him. He repeats more and more words everyday. Like when I tell Audrey "hi, honey", in the morning he says it as well. But it is much cuter coming from him than me. At least Audrey must think so since she laughs when he says it. Sadie is still sassy as ever. She just got a hair cut and her nails done the other day. She's cute in a long bob but I think I may even go shorter next time. We'll see.
Well, that's the lastest from the Getz's.

No comments: